If you've come to this page, there's a good chance you're interested in participating in this Game. Before you begin, you will need to know the guidelines.
To apply, you'll need to go to the application page. Once you have applied, you will be randomly sorted into one of the two teams. You will not be able to choose your team, as this assures the Game does not become too lopsided in the favor of either side. Once you apply, any of your comments on your team's blog will be approved. You will not have your comments approved on the other team's blog, and you will not have your comments approved until you have been assigned a team.
To apply, you will need a blogger account to comment, and your blogger account must display a working e-mail address so that the Avatars and the other Players may contact you if necessary.
1. Players may direct their team’s avatars through the comments section of their blog; the Avatars will then endeavor, through whatever means necessary, to put these actions into effect.
2. Players may only leave one command per post on their team's blog. If multiple commands are left by a single Player, only the first command will apply. Players are, however, encouraged to contact each other outside of the team blogs, publicly or privately, in order to make the best use of their commands.
3. An Avatar will pick and choose what commands to use. He may incorporate every command, or he may only incorporate one.
4. In cases of contradictory commands, it is within the Avatar’s discretion to select which shall be followed.
5. An Avatar may grant his team points for any victories achieved over the other team.
6. An Avatar will not carry out an action that will directly result in the death of his, or the other team’s, character.